Hello beautiful people , thank you for reading the last posts you guys have been amazing through your comments ,likes and also following the blog .But please more comments are needed and questions should be asked to make this site interesting and lively 😉
Today’s topic is a major problem for most people especially females . I actually suffered from it and I couldn’t put on sleeveless clothes for sometime and I try my possible best to stop raising my hands in public places . I made some research on it and started making use of what i found which i will share . But I don’t have a picture on the “BEFORE “Well if you are suffering from this then don’t worry you are in the right place 😉 take away your worries and keep calm about it .
Firstly , black armpit is mainly caused deep shaving with the use of shaving sticks , heavy deodorants and bathing soaps .
Well to erase this ,there are some natural things that can help clear them off.
You will need either
- Lemon 🍋
- Potato 🍠
Well for those with sensitive skin ,I will advise you to make use of potato because lemon will cause a very deep irritation and will end up peeling off your skin due to its acidic content .Lemon actually cleans the armpit faster and also takes off the odour from the underarm .
Using the LEMON 🍋
- Get a clean knife and cut the lemon into two halves and rub gently on the armpit
- Leave it for some time .
- Gently rinse with lukewarm water.
NB : Don’t wash the armpit with soap after applying lemon on it .
Using POTATO 🍠
- Get a clean knife also ,peel off the skin
- Wash off the dirty stains made on the potato while peeling
- Cut it into halves and apply gently on it
NB: changes will be slow while using potato because it has low acidic content and will be the best for those with sensitive skin .
After making use of any of the natural food.Kindly avoid the following
- Avoid using deodorants (roll ons )
- Don’t make use of body spray directly on the armpit .
- Shaving sticks
- Avoid heaving shaving I.e don’t shave off deeply
- Tight clothes :they prevent air from getting to the underarms
Well , after some months I guess gradual changes should have been made then you should do the following
- Bath regularly at least twice a day
- Avoid the use of strong sponges or if possible avoid the use of sponges.
- Make use of medicated soaps or little perfumes ones
- Spray your perfumes and other body spray gently .
Avoid the use of liquid or clear gel Roll ons because the might trigger irritations and make the problem come back .Here is a picture Make use of this type of deodorant .Here is a picture And lastly make use of shaving creams .You can also apply shea butter on them if rashes or boil 😖come up .
If changes are not made after six months , I guess you should see your doctor but I doubt such except you don’t follow this routine regularly.
Place your comments and ask your questions .
Thank you for reading ❤️